CardUp is offering lowered fees of 1.95% (u.p. 2.6%) on all payments from now until 30 Sept 2021. Use the promo code SAVE195 (“Promo Code”) when setting up your payment to enjoy the offer!
See the full terms and conditions here.
- Who is eligible to use the promo code SAVE195?
The Promo Code is eligible for both personal and business CardUp customers.
Not a CardUp user yet? Sign up here to enjoy the offer
- When do I need to set up my payments by?
You are required to schedule your payments on or before 30 Sept 2021, with the last payment due date on or before 7 Oct 2021, to enjoy this offer.
All payments must be scheduled on CardUp at least 3 business days in advance of the due date to allow for sufficient processing time.
- What payment types are eligible?
You can use the Promo Code on all payment types for both personal and business customers.
- Can I pay more than what is on my bill so I can get more rewards during this period?
Unfortunately, overpaying your bill is not allowed. You should only be making payments as per the amount stated on your supporting documents. You can consider making other payment types on CardUp to rack up your rewards.
- Can I use this promo code with my internationally-issued credit card?
The Promo Code is only valid for Hong Kong-issued Visa, Mastercard and China UnionPay cards.
- How many transactions and/or different payment types can I apply this promo code to?
The Promo Code can be applied to all your payments across all payment types, with unlimited redemptions before the promo end date.
- How do I apply the promo code to my scheduled payments?
You can simply edit your existing payment and enter SAVE195 in the promo code field to enjoy the savings. You can only apply one promo code to each payment, which means promo codes are not to be used in conjunction with another code.
- Why do I need to pay a fee?
For CardUp to enable credit card payments in categories where cards are not accepted and to ensure the security of the platform infrastructure, a processing fee is charged on each transaction.
- Will my spend on CardUp earn rewards on my credit card?
All CardUp spend (including the fee) is eligible for the base earn rate of miles, points and cashback on most personal credit cards in the market, with the exception of HSBC credit cards.
- What if I don't receive rewards on my CardUp spend?
We have a Money-back Guarantee for payments made with the Promo Code using a personal credit card. See the full details here