For supplier payments, we currently only support payments to domestic suppliers within Hong Kong. Use this guide to pay your domestic suppliers in 4 simple steps.
Select the payment type - Supplier. Then add a new recipient with the following Supplier details:
- Company BRN or Business Registration Number
- Company name
- Bank account details
To create a payment, we require the following payment details:
- Transaction details: Payment amount, GST, how often to pay, payment arrival date(s)
- Credit card details
- Payment plan*: Standard / Next Business Day
- Bank statement reference (for your supplier to identify your payment)
- Promo or referral code, if applicable
*Your card is charged 3 business days before payment arrival date for Standard, and 1 business day before payment arrival date for Next Business Day.
To verify your payment, we need your help to upload your Payment Invoice (in pdf, png or jpg). Please take note and ensure the following:
- The document is an official invoice.
- The document clearly shows the Payor name, your Company BRN, Recipient name and Bank account details matching this payment.
Run through all details to ensure everything is as expected, then create your payment. An OTP will be sent to you for a card verification charge of HK$4.00 (auto-refunded in a few days).
The full payment will be charged as per the Payment charged date stated in the last step.
Note: If payments are created on the same business day as the account verification, there may be an additional 1 business day delay on the payment arrival date depending on the time of the day the verification was submitted.
Save time by setting your supplier payment on repeat (weekly, monthly, quarterly and half-yearly options available)