For rent payments, repeated rental payments (up to 3 months) and security deposits for both personal and commercial properties are supported. Use this guide to pay your landlord in 4 simple steps.
Select the payment type - Rent. Then add a new recipient with the following landlord details:
- Landlord or Company name
- Tenancy Expiry Date (Ensures payment created will not go over the expiry date)
- Bank account details
To create a payment, we require the following payment details:
- Transaction details: Payment amount, how often to pay, payment arrival date(s)
- Card details
- Payment plan*: Standard / Next Business Day
- Bank statement reference (for your landlord to identify your payment)
- Promo or referral code, if applicable
*Your card is charged 3 business days before payment arrival date for Standard, and 1 business day before payment arrival date for Next Business Day.
To verify your payment, we need your help to upload your Tenancy agreement. Please take note and ensure the following:
- The document is an official signed Tenancy agreement and is not expired.
The document clearly shows the Payor name* and Recipient name matching this payment.
The document clearly shows the Bank account details matching this payment, else upload an additional document below showing the match.
- The document includes the property address
*Payor name differing from the document is ONLY accepted if the payor is the parent, child, sibling, spouse or partner of the tenant.
Run through all details to ensure everything is as expected, then create your payment(s). An OTP will be sent to you for an HK$X authorisation charge* (auto-refunded in a few days).
Depending on the selected payment plan, the full payment amount will be charged 1 or 3 business days** before the payment arrival date.
*The auto-refundable authorisation charge is done to verify the card selected for payment.
**If payments are created on the same business day as the account verification, there may be an additional 1 business day delay on the payment arrival date depending on the time of the day the verification was submitted.
- Pay your rental deposit easily via a one-time payment